Website content is not legal advice
2. The content of this website, including any publication, is of general informational nature. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal advice. We aim to ensure that the content is current and accurate. If you have a specific legal question you should consult one of our lawyers.
No solicitor-client relationship
3. Your use of this website or the receipt of any information from this website does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and Operational Legal Australia or any affiliated businesses and firms. If you are interested in representation by our firm, please contact us so that we can determine whether we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We reserve the right to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest between any of our current of former clients.
4. Operational Legal Australia is not responsible for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content contained on our website pages. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses. We do not accept any responsibility for the content contained on any website referred to or accessed through our website.
5. Operational Legal Australia makes no warranties or representations about this website or any of the content contained on our website pages. We exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website, its content or the information contained on our website pages.
6. Operational Legal Australia will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this website or information contained on our website pages, including loss of business or other profits.
7. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content on our website pages is limited, except to the extent permitted by law.
Operational Legal Australia Intellectual Property
8. Unless otherwise indicated, Operational Legal Australia owns the copyright in information and content contained on this website.
9. You may only access and use the content of the website for non-commercial and personal use.
10. Except as to the extent permitted by law, you may not reproduce, adapt, distribute, store in a retrieval system or transmit any information or content contained on this website. None of the content or any part of this website may be produced on any other internet site.
Operational Legal Australia Publications
11. Any publication on this website is for your information and interest only. Publications are not intended to be comprehensive, and they do not constitute and must not be relied on as legal advice.
Links from other websites
12. Our website is linked to other websites over which we have no control. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, and currency of information contained within those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
13. Operational Legal Australia does not represent that it holds the authorisations and approvals required to provide legal advice in the various jurisdiction where the information and content of this website may be viewed or received. The applicable law for the use of information and content contained on this website, and to any dispute arising out of such content and information, is the law of the Commonwealth of Australia.
14. Operational Legal Australia publishes electronic addresses on this website for the purpose of professional communication only. This is not to be inferred as consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
15. The logos of external organisations contained within this website are not owned by Operational Legal Australia and are the trademarks of the respective organisations.