Payment & Refund Policy
Operational Legal Australia Pty Limited uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Operational Legal Australia Pty Limited or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Operational Legal Australia Pty Limited.
Operational Legal Australia Pty Limited, processes all written requests for refunds. Our firm will review the entire contents of the client’s physical, electronic, and billing file when processing the request. Within thirty (30) days, our firm will send a written response either denying the request, requesting more information, or granting the request. The decision as to the response remains completely within the discretion of Operational Legal Australia.
Ultimately, the attorneys and staff at Operational Legal Australia, would like to avoid the need of ever having to consider a refund. We are always aiming to be as transparent in our representation as possible. So we encourage our clients to ask their questions or communicate their concerns to our office immediately.
Changes to Payment and Refund Policy
We reserve the right to change this payment, refunds policy terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.